Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Corrective Balance LLC, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Your correctivebalance.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Corrective Balance LLC may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Corrective Balance LLC liability. You must immediately notify Corrective Balance LLC of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Corrective Balance LLC will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Corrective Balance LLC or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Corrective Balance LLC for inclusion on your Website, you grant Corrective Balance LLC a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Corrective Balance LLC will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Corrective Balance LLC has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Corrective Balance LLC sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Corrective Balance LLC reasonable opinion, violates any Corrective Balance LLC policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Corrective Balance LLC sole discretion. Corrective Balance LLC will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Corrective Balance LLC the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Corrective Balance LLC before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Corrective Balance LLC in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Corrective Balance LLC the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Corrective Balance LLC reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Corrective Balance LLC.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Corrective Balance LLC to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free correctivebalance.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Corrective Balance LLC standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Corrective Balance LLC has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Corrective Balance LLC does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Corrective Balance LLC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which correctivebalance.com links, and that link to correctivebalance.com. Corrective Balance LLC does not have any control over those non-Corrective Balance LLC websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Corrective Balance LLC website or webpage, Corrective Balance LLC does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Corrective Balance LLC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Corrective Balance LLC websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Corrective Balance LLC asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by correctivebalance.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Corrective Balance LLC in accordance with Corrective Balance LLC Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Corrective Balance LLC will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Corrective Balance LLC will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Corrective Balance LLC or others. In the case of such termination, Corrective Balance LLC will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Corrective Balance LLC.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Corrective Balance LLC to you any Corrective Balance LLC or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Corrective Balance LLC. Corrective Balance LLC, correctivebalance.com, the correctivebalance.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with correctivebalance.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corrective Balance LLC or Corrective Balance LLC licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Corrective Balance LLC or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Corrective Balance LLC reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Corrective Balance LLC reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at correctivebalance.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Corrective Balance LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Corrective Balance LLC may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Corrective Balance LLC may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your correctivebalance.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Corrective Balance LLC if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Corrective Balance LLC notice to you thereof; provided that, Corrective Balance LLC can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Corrective Balance LLC and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Corrective Balance LLC nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Corrective Balance LLC, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Corrective Balance LLC under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Corrective Balance LLC shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Corrective Balance LLC, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Corrective Balance LLC and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Corrective Balance LLC, or by the posting by Corrective Balance LLC of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Wisconsin, USA, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Marathon County, Wisconsin. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Wausau, Wisconsin, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Corrective Balance LLC may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Limited License to You. This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. By purchasing any and/or all of our products, services or attending any live events or watching via online access (all information) you acknowledge, understand, and accept with agreement the following statements and disclaimers:
Said hereinafter referred to as “us”, “we”, “our” or “Site”, “companies”” do not prescribe, treat, prevent, heal or diagnose disease names or medical conditions. Any trainings, educational services or products are not to be construed, interpreted or assumed or accepted or confused with…as Medical training or medical suggestions. No information indicated in written, audio, recorded or live events has been approved by any government entity or outside authority as true, factual or relative in content. At times, you may observe in communication non-licensed or non-certified or non-government recognized individuals stating a “medical” term for reference or clarification. At no time should this type of communication be insinuated, construed, accepted or acknowledged as a form of medical treatment, prevention, diagnosis or healing protocol outside of lawful education of the subject matter being communicated. All educational communication is to be accepted as just that…educating and equipping with knowledge of subjects as perceived by the individual educating on the topic.
Your License to Us. By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, Facebook postings, photos and videos) to us via the Site, internet groups, social media venues, or to any of our staff via email, text or otherwise, you are representing: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (ii) that you are thirteen years of age or older. In addition, when you submit, email, text or deliver or post any material, you are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address or screen name, as we deem appropriate.
You acknowledge and agree that any contributions originally created by you for us shall be deemed a “work made for hire” when the work performed is within the scope of the definition of a work made for hire in Section 101 of the United States Copyright Law, as amended. As such, the copyrights in those works shall belong to Corrective Balance LLC/Jennifer Knauf, ND CHHP from their creation. Thus, Corrective Balance LLC/Jennifer Knauf, ND CHHP shall be deemed the author and exclusive owner thereof and shall have the right to exploit any or all of the results and proceeds in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in all languages, as Corrective Balance LLC/Jennifer Knauf, ND CHHP determines. In the event that any of the results and proceeds of your submissions hereunder are not deemed a “work made for hire” under Section 101 of the Copyright Act, as amended, you hereby, without additional compensation, irrevocably assign, convey and transfer to Corrective Balance LLC/Jennifer Knauf, ND CHHP all proprietary rights, including without limitation, all copyrights and trademarks throughout the universe, in perpetuity in every medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, to such material and any and all right, title and interest in and to all such proprietary rights in every medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity. Any posted material which are reproductions of prior works by you shall be co-owned by us.
You acknowledge that Corrective Balance LLC/Jennifer Knauf, ND CHHP has the right but not the obligation to use and display any postings or contributions of any kind and that Corrective Balance LLC/Jennifer Knauf, ND CHHP may elect to cease the use and display of any such materials (or any portion thereof), at any time for any reason whatsoever.
Limitations on Linking and Framing. You may establish a hypertext link to the Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or by the Site. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.
You acknowledge that the Nutritional Profile, MSA Evaluation, and Suggested Nutritional Program and any supplemental materials such as vitamins, mineral, enzymes, homeopathy and herbs are not for the diagnosis, treatment, cure, alleviation, prevention or care of any disease of any kind and in any way. You agree that you are totally responsible for obtaining qualified medical assistance for any such services or for the care of any disease or pathological condition. You further declare that the sole reason for requesting the services from Corrective Balance LLC is for obtaining a suggested nutritional program for the building of my health and well being.
Consultations are limited to education in matters pertaining to the improvement in the overall health and physical fitness for maintenance of the best possible state of physical, mental and emotional health. These subjects may or may not include the examination of or urine and saliva. Such procedures are not for the diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or disease. Any products and lifestyle suggestions, including fasting are at my own risk and choice.
You fully understand and agree that Jennifer Knauf CHHP, ND and Corrective Balance LLC deals strictly in helping people improve their general health through better nutritional approaches, improved lifestyle, improved health habits and positive mental attitudes. You fully understand that employees of Corrective Balance LLC and Jennifer Knauf CHHP, ND are not licensed physicians and cannot diagnose diseases, prescribe drugs or recommend treatments for specific disease conditions.
You certify that Jennifer Knauf CHHP, ND and Corrective Balance LLC has not suggested that you cease any medical care you may be undertaking. You understand that decisions you make regarding your own health care and the health care of those under your guardianship are your responsibility and certify that you will not hold Jennifer Knauf CHHP, ND and Corrective Balance LLC responsible for the consequences of your decisions. These services are not a substitute for prompt medical attention needed. Natural attempts will be made to relieve discomforts, but if a medical professional is needed, seek medical attention or verify recommendations with a primary physician.
You certify that you are here on this day and on any subsequent visits or contact, whether by mail, website, telephone, or in person, solely on your own behalf and not as an agent or representative of any federal, state, county, or local government or private agency on a mission of investigation. You also agree that you are not a representative of a branch of a municipal, state, U.S. Government, the American Medical Association or the Federal Drug Administration, under penalty of perjury, am not an agent of any branch of the federal, state or local government for agency thereof, with intent to entrap or entice Corrective Balance LLC and Jennifer Knauf CHHP, ND or any of its owners, employees and/or associates into breaking any federal, state, or local laws whatsoever, acting either on your own behalf, or on the behalf of the agency of government.
The Site is provided for your personal use, and you may not resell any materials provided by us on this Site. You may not use the Site to engage in any unlawful activity or to infringe the rights of us, its affiliates or its customers.
You further agree that you will not:
(i) interfere with the operation of the Site in any way; (ii) interfere with anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site; (iii) harass anyone on or through the Site; (iv) impersonate any person or entity on or through the Site; (v) reverse assemble, reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the software used in the Site or any component thereof (except as permitted under applicable local law after having given us written notice of requiring such information or specifications for the good faith and reasonable purpose of interoperability); and (vi) copy, reproduce, modify, sell, lease, sublicense, market, or otherwise change or commercially exploit in any way the Site or any component thereof other than as may be expressly permitted by us.
Throughout the Site, we may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, neither we nor affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Site or on websites linked to by us on the Site.
If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not Corrective Balance LLC/Jennifer Knauf, ND CHHP. Neither Corrective Balance LLC/Jennifer Knauf, ND CHHP nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, Corrective Balance LLC/Jennifer Knauf, ND CHHP neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on any of the Sites by anyone other than an authorized representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND BY CORRECTIVE BALANCE LLC/JENNIFER KNAUF, CHHP, ND AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Corrective Balance LLC/Jennifer Knauf, ND CHHP, its affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
You represent and warrant that, if you are an individual, you are of legal age to form a binding contract.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONTRACTORS, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER AND HOWSOEVER CAUSED ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THIS SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF EXPECTED SAVINGS OR ANY OTHER NON-DIRECT DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES ARE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND CORRECTIVE BALANCE LLC/JENNIFER KNAUF, CHHP, ND MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
Your purchase of a product or service or ticket to an event may or may not provide for any refund. Each specific product, service, event or course will specify its own refund policy.
The Site contains information, communication, software (including program code that may execute on the server or that may be embedded in or downloadable from individual pages on this Site), images, sounds, music, graphics, photos, videos, and other materials and services (collectively, the “Content”).
You agree that the Content and the selection, arrangement, architecture and enhancement of the Content and other Site features (the “Website Design”) are protected by the United States and international intellectual and industrial property rights, including copyrights, trade-marks and other proprietary rights. All use of the Content or Website Design shall be in accordance with such rights and the terms of this agreement.
Users of this Site are granted a limited license to display or print its Content for their own personal non-commercial use, provided the Content is not modified. Any other use of the Content or the Website Design is prohibited. The Content and Website Design may not be otherwise reproduced, republished or re-disseminated in any matter or form without the prior written consent of us.
Class Action Waiver
You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed.
The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless all relevant parties specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration.
If any clause within this Provision (other than the Class Action Waiver clause above) is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from this Provision, and the remainder of this Provision will be given full force and effect. If the Class Action Waiver clause is found to be illegal or unenforceable, this entire Provision will be unenforceable and the dispute will be decided by a court.