Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Corrective Balance LLC, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your correctivebalance.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Corrective Balance LLC may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Corrective Balance LLC liability. You must immediately notify Corrective Balance LLC of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Corrective Balance LLC will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to
the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material
available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for
the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the
Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content
available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Corrective Balance LLC or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Corrective Balance LLC for inclusion on your Website, you grant Corrective Balance LLC a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Corrective Balance LLC will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Corrective Balance LLC has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Corrective Balance LLC sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Corrective Balance LLC reasonable opinion, violates any Corrective Balance LLC policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Corrective Balance LLC sole discretion. Corrective Balance LLC will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Corrective Balance LLC the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Corrective Balance LLC before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Corrective Balance LLC in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Corrective Balance LLC the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Corrective Balance LLC reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Corrective Balance LLC.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Corrective Balance LLC to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free correctivebalance.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Corrective Balance LLC standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Corrective Balance LLC has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Corrective Balance LLC does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Corrective Balance LLC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which correctivebalance.com links, and that link to correctivebalance.com. Corrective Balance LLC does not have any control over those non-Corrective Balance LLC websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Corrective Balance LLC website or webpage, Corrective Balance LLC does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Corrective Balance LLC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Corrective Balance LLC websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Corrective Balance LLC asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by correctivebalance.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Corrective Balance LLC in accordance with Corrective Balance LLC Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Corrective Balance LLC will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Corrective Balance LLC will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Corrective Balance LLC or others. In the case of such termination, Corrective Balance LLC will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Corrective Balance LLC.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Corrective Balance LLC to you any Corrective Balance LLC or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Corrective Balance LLC. Corrective Balance LLC, correctivebalance.com, the correctivebalance.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with correctivebalance.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corrective Balance LLC or Corrective Balance LLC licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Corrective Balance LLC or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Corrective Balance LLC reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Corrective Balance LLC reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at correctivebalance.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Corrective Balance LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify
or replace any
part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your
continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes
acceptance of those changes. Corrective Balance LLC may also, in the future, offer new services and/or
through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services
shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Corrective Balance LLC may terminate your access to all or any part of
the Website at
any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate
this Agreement or your correctivebalance.com account (if you have one), you may simply
Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be
terminated by Corrective Balance LLC if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such
thirty (30) days from Corrective Balance LLC notice to you thereof;
provided that, Corrective Balance LLC can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut
down of our
service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive
termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and
limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Corrective Balance LLC and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Corrective Balance LLC nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Corrective Balance LLC, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Corrective Balance LLC under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Corrective Balance LLC shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Corrective Balance LLC, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Corrective Balance LLC and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Corrective Balance LLC, or by the posting by Corrective Balance LLC of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Wisconsin, USA, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Wausau, WI. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Wausau, WI, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Corrective Balance LLC may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
What is a PMA?
Let’s Start with a Public Notice
Be it known to all men that Jennifer Knauf has established a Private Membership Health Association to be known as the Corrective Balance LLC PMA for the purpose of conducting all manner of Natural Healthcare business with the natural living woman, Jennifer Knauf and members of this Association. All business of the Private Membership Association will remain in the private domain and will be afforded all the protections as guaranteed by the Constitution. Any man/woman or persons wishing to conduct business with the natural living woman, Jennifer Knauf, will be capable of conducting business as a member of the aforesaid Private Membership Association.
Corrective Balance LLC now legally practices in a properly formed First, Fifth, Ninth, Tenth and Fourteenth Amendment Private Membership Association. This means that Corrective Blance LLC association is outside the jurisdiction and authority of all state and federal agencies and law enforcement authorities.
Understanding Constitutional Law
1ST, 5TH, 9TH, 10TH, and 14TH Amendment
In general, members of a private membership association do not fall under the jurisdiction of local, state, and federal governments and corresponding laws and regulations. The exception to this general rule is when the activities of the private membership associates present a clear and present danger of substantive evil.
A simple example of the use of the right to associate to avoid local laws is drinking clubs. Since prohibition was repealed in 1933, regulation of the alcoholic beverage industry was delegated to individual states. Some states, such as Texas, allow individual counties and cities to govern the sale of alcohol. As a result, 46 of Texas’ 254 counties are dry, meaning that the sale of alcohol is forbidden.
However, by joining a private drinking club, members are able to sell alcohol to other members even though local law prohibits this activity. (Consumption of alcohol is neither illegal nor has it been deemed counter to society’s general interest, particularly in the realm of a 1st and 14th Amendment Association.)
It is important to note that the right to associate is not limited to social or political activities.This right can be utilized for business activities (e.g. sale of alcohol). Members of a private membership association have the right to private contract under the due process liberty clause of the 5th and 14th Amendments, and states may not pass laws that impair the obligation of a contract. In conclusion, under the 1st, 5th and 14th amendments we are granted due process.
Looking at the 14th Amendment; which guarantees that all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
We must look also at the 9th Amendment which guarantees certain inalienable rights to every man, woman and child. Those inalienable rights include not only the freedom of life, liberty, property, speech, assembly and due process, but any right or freedom which is not specifically given by the Constitution to the government. If the Constitution does not assign a specific right or freedom to the government, then we all have that particular right or freedom.
Those freedoms include the right of self-determination, home schooling, choice of suppliers of products and/or services, choice of lifestyle, food, drink and any right or freedom that does not infringe on the rights and freedoms of others or is a threat. In a private membership association, the members have all the rights and privileges not specifically banned by the association unless they present a clear and present danger of substantive evil.
Members of Corrective Balance LLC private membership association have more rights to accomplish their personal health and wellness goals and objectives within that association than they do in public life.
Members of Corrective Balance LLC private membership association formed for any legal purpose, have more rights and freedom to pursue their personal goals and objectives for helping their clients within the association than they typically would have under most government controlled regulatory schemes.
Terms of Service Agreement
It is common practice for naturopaths, nutritionists and other non-licensed practitioners to collect your signature on a form such as this. By doing so you acknowledge and accept that we:
are not medically qualified;
are not a substitute for advice from a qualified doctor;
recommend that you consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet or exercise regime or taking any dietary supplement;
do not warrant the accuracy of any information provided;
are not liable for any losses you may suffer by relying on our advice;
do not recommend any particular product;
are not a covered entity or a business associate of a covered entity under HIPAA.
By your signature below, and/or by instructing us to provide advice and services to you, you indicate your agreement to these terms.
What we do and do not do
We obtain a set of laboratory test results from a [Certified Laboratory in the United States] and provide you with a nutritional interpretation of those test results that you can use exclusively as an educational tool for personal health purposes.
Your doctor may use the same test results to diagnose and treat disease, but we do not do this. The information we provide is not intended to, cannot, and should not be expected to be a substitute for a personal consultation with your own qualified doctor. We do not accept any liability for any failure to identify any medical condition or disease; this is not the purpose of our services.
We may provide you with information relating to products that we believe might benefit you, but such information is not to be taken as an endorsement or recommendation. Some such products may not be available without a prescription, but we do not dispense or prescribe any prescription products. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and should not be taken as professional medical advice or used as a substitute for medical care. We are not responsible for any adverse affects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from that information.
We will make reasonable effort to protect the privacy of your medical information that is shared with us, including any medical test results. However, that information is not protected by doctor-patient confidentiality nor is it governed by HIPAA.
Consult your doctor
We are not qualified medical advisors and make no claims to be so. The information we provide should not be taken to be, and is not a substitute for, personal medical advice and instruction. You should not take any action based solely on our advice.
You should consult your doctor:
for any medical interpretation of your test results;
on any matter relating to your health and well-being;
before making any changes to your exercise or diet;
before taking any nutritional, herbal, homeopathic or hormonal supplementation;
before beginning any therapy.
Exclusion of warranties
We will provide our services to you with reasonable care and skill. But we make no other warranty, express or implied, with respect to those services. All other warranties are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
We make no warranty as to the accuracy of the laboratory test results we receive.
We make no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the quality or effectiveness of any diagnosis, apparatus, treatment or product. In no event will we be liable for any physical or mental injury, or any negative side effects, that may arise from the use of any such diagnosis, apparatus, treatment or product.
We believe that the information we provide, including that on our web sites, brochures, flyers and information packets, is accurate, but we cannot guarantee such accuracy. We therefore make no warranty as to the accuracy of that information, and it should not be relied upon as being correct, complete or accurate. It is your responsibility to verify such matters independently from primary sources of information and by taking specific professional advice.
Exclusion of liability
If you rely on, buy or use a product or therapy, you do so at your own risk. Each person is different, and the way someone reacts to a product or therapy may be significantly different from another. We cannot predict how you may react to any particular product or therapy.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude:
any and all liability in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, losses, claims, damages, expenses or proceedings (including but not limited to loss of profits and wasted management time) incurred or suffered by you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with our services, including but not limited to any loss, damage or expense arising from any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with the information or advice we provide;
any and all liability for injury or loss arising out of the use of, or reliance on, the laboratory results and/or the dietary, supplement and lifestyle suggestions we may provide;
any and all liability for injury or loss arising from any product or treatment you may choose to take;
any and all liability for any failure to identify any medical condition or disease. You understand and agree that this is not the purpose of our services.
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
All material and information we may provide about products and therapies is provided solely for educational purposes and for use when discussing your health with your doctor. By providing you with such material and information, we do not necessarily endorse, recommend or promote any such product or therapy.