Over the last 20 years, I have devoted myself to all that lies within the realm of health and wellness. Growing up and into my early adulthood I consistently sought out alternative ways of healing. My educational journey grew even further when my children were diagnosed with Celiac Disease.
My passion to understand how to effectively nourish the body, mind, and spirit lead to my studies at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and I became a Certified Holistic Health Coach. I spent years health coaching woman to wellness.
Over the years I have spent a lot of time and money searching for answers to my own health questions and those of my family. Time and again the answers always came back to whole foods, nutrition, homeopathic remedies, herbs, essential oils, and reducing stress and toxins. Nothing too complicated, just one step at a time, knowing where you are at and where there is room for improvement.
While then next studying at Dr. Sears Wellness Institute, I worked with many adults and families, and with prenatal health, helping families build a solid nutritional foundation in their home.
It’s the 80/20 rule. 80% of the time nourish yourself and eat whole foods, the remaining 20% live and enjoy yourself! This equals… Balance… Corrective Balance.
With a fascination with organ toxicity and its link to disease, I began to study the MSA-Meridian Stress Assessment to become a Certified in Advanced Training with MSA- Meridian Stress Assessment.
I then became the first Certified Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Practitioner in the state of Wisconsin working under Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum. Through this study, I was able to overcome my health concerns with Fibromyalgia! (Lyme Disease Detox)
Knowing and understanding that emotions are linked to every illness, I studied Bach Flowers. I am a Level 1 Certified Bach Flower Consultant. Whether you want to admit it or not, if you are not addressing your emotions, you are not going to get well.
I was mesmerized by the energy works of Reverend Hanna Kroeger “the Grandmother of Health”. Hanna Kroeger is a recognized icon in natural healing worldwide. I road tripped it to study at Hanna Kroeger Research Institute with Dr. Ginger Bowler, Ph.D. and I have fallen in love with my pendulum.
And like frosting on the cake, I became a Double Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor.
I studied Doctor of Naturopathy at Trinity School of Natural Health and became Board Certified with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners and Board Certified with the American Naturopathic Medical Board.
My passion and educational journey will continue to grow as my practice in Wausau Wisconsin of 10 years progress to grow in helping individuals find their natural path to wellness. I continue to thank God every day for all our blessings and share the message in health and wellness.
- I believe that a named disease is nothing more than a label given to or expressed for a group of symptoms that exist.
- I believe that when you stop the autopilot, wake up, and take control of your life and health, that you can create the abundance of energy and feel extraordinary amazing
- I believe that you can feel calm, no stress and peaceful because you’re in control of your health.
- I believe that you can stop feeling like crap, start feeling joy, start digesting your foods and live off the beaten path that everyone else is on.
Let me show you how you can define your own priorities, feel your best and get to your root cause of illness to live the best life and have the most energy!